(Last Updated On: August 15, 2015)
Internet Banking is an alternate method of banking that keeps pace with the modern world. It gives you complete control of your finances and freedom, unfettered from normal banking hours. Access your finances from the comfort and ease of your home, office or anywhere. All you need is a computer and access to the internet.
Srilanka Banks are increased the facilities such as SMS banking, ATM, Online Banking and Mobile banking. we could notice that in the last few years
Benefits Of Online banking
- Save time – no more rushing around to pay your bills at lunchtime
- Bank when it suits you – access to your bank accounts 24/7, 365 days a year
- It’s secure – all our registered customers are covered by our online guarantee
- It’s easy to use – all of the things you can do online, quickly and easily
- Apply for new accounts – all from the comfort of your own home
- Access your accounts from your Mobile –with ever increasing mobile capacity to ensure the most flexible Online Banking experience possible.
- Transfer money to any account within a minute
- paying bills, mobile bills, reloads for Mobitel, Airtel, Dialog, Etisalat and Hutch
I have given below some banks that have Online banking (Internet banking)
1. Commercial Bank PLC
- bank provide you the convenience of banking at your fingertips. This service provides you with a range of services starting from Account Inquiry to Bill Payments,
- with multiple layers of security for Fund Transfers.
2. HNB Bank
HNB now offers free access to its Virtual Branch (online branch) to all HNB account and credit card holders for their convenience.
3. HSBC Bank
All the banking needs are only a few clicks away! No matter where you are, at home or abroad, you can access and take control of your finances using HSBC internet banking. It lets you bank with the utmost ease, convenience and security through up-to-date technology. All it takes is a click of the mouse.
4. Sambath Bank
Sampath Bank would like to remind all its Internet Banking customers that the Bank’s Internet Banking service does not direct customers to change passwords in any way outside the usual method, or use any external websites.
5. Bank of Ceylon (BoC)
You can access your account at more than 500 Bank of Ceylon branches island wide online. Perform your transactions at your convenience in the privacy at your home or office.
6. Seylan Bank
The Seylan Internet Banking service can be accessed onwww.eseylanet.com Launched in 2001, Seylan Bank’s Internet Banking service enables account / credit card holders the opportunity to carry out a variety of banking functions at their convenience at the click of a button.